Together for a safer world
A century ago a new age emerged.
It was the age of iron and steel. The age of industry. The age of progress. It was the age of the automobile and the airplane. It was the age where man created the new wonders of the world like the Empire State Building and the Golden Gate Bridge.
And it was during this age over 80 years ago that Magnaflux was born.
As the global leader in non-destructive testing, we’ve been a part of the world’s progress helping develop safer parts for cars; making sure that even after hundreds of take-offs and landings a jet liner is safe to carry its passengers into the sky; testing the steel used in the tallest buildings to ensure that those who live and work in them are safe.
We’ve helped men land safely on the moon and return to earth.
And today, men and women live safely in space on the International Space Station thanks to Magnaflux.
What We Do
Magnaflux is there to ensure materials used to build everything from automobiles to bridges, airplanes, heavy machinery, buildings and railroads, can handle the stresses of everyday use and help engineers, technicians and mechanics know when those parts have reached the end of their useful life.
People don’t use our solutions to test products.
They use Magnaflux to make the world a safer place.
At Magnaflux, our mission is simple: To make the world a safer place.
We do that by:
- Making products that are easy to use and work flawlessly
- Producing those products in a way that is safe and environmentally responsible
- Creating partnerships to ensure best-in-class value and customer satisfaction
- Being local to our customers through a global infrastructure
- Investing in innovation to ensure our customers stay at the forefront of their industry