Developed for large surface areas and rough surfaces where excess penetrant is difficult to remove with a solvent removable cleaner or emulsifier, SKL-WP2 is a water-removeable dye penetrant for Type 2 penetrant testing in visible white light.
This bright red penetrant is designed to wash off parts with ease, leaving less background for clearer indications – even on rough surfaces. The quick rinsing reduces water usage in the inspection process for a reliable NDT process with less cost per part.
This color-contrast penetrant meets all NDT specifics for dye penetrant testing and can be used on a wide variety of metals, including non-ferrous and ferrous. It is normally used on welds, forgings, pressure vessels, castings and general metal work, and it lends itself to a production environment where many parts are inspected daily.
SKL-WP2 is listed on the QPL SAE AMS 2644 Qualified Product List.
Dependable and convenient to use
Maximum indication detection
Wide application versatility
- Inspect a wide range of components without fear of corrosion or specification non-conformance
- Meets AMS 2644 and is NDT-approved for professional industrial applications
- Reduced processing cost per part due to excellent washability, which is especially useful for large parts and cast components
- Use with various applicators, choose the sprayer that works best for your application
- Easy, water-wash removal
- ISO 3452 sensitivity level #2
- Can be used with Method A or Method C
- Vivid, high-contrast red color
- Superior flaw resolution
- Good surface wetting
- Optimized capillary action
- Works in visible light
- Very low toxicity
- Low odor
- NDT-spec compliant