14A Aqua-Glo is a highly sensitive water-based magnetic particle suspension for locating very fine discontinuities in critical applications and difficult to reach areas. 14A Aqua-Glo offers the benefits of a water bath and the convenience of portable packaging. It is ideal for spot inspections and difficult to process situations where bulk processing is impractical.
This water-based, non-flammable formula contains high-sensitivity 14A fluorescent magnetic particles and is primarily used for field testing with a portable magnetic field generator. 14A Aqua-Glo is ready-to-use, and creates a bright yellow-green fluorescent indication when viewed with ultraviolet light. The ultra-sensitive particles provide clear, bright, fluorescent green indications under ultra-violet light for unbeatable inspection quality and accuracy.
14A Aqua-Glo is applied to magnetized parts prior to inspection. It is used to detect cracks and seams, as well as inclusions, laps, tears and flakes. 14A Aqua-Glo can detect flaws that are open to the surface of the part, or slightly sub-surface. Parts tested can be forgings, welds, castings, and stamped or machined ferromagnetic materials, such as steel and other alloys of iron, nickel, and cobalt.
Increases indication detection with 14A particles
- Find smaller, finer indications in critical applications using the highly sensitive, strong ferromagnetic 14A fluorescent particles
- Optimized particle size and shape help particles move freely to stick to a wide variety of discontinuities with less particle clumping
Minimizes inspection time
- Clear, bright fluorescent indications form quickly due to the highly fluorescent, highly mobile 14A magnetic particles
- Minimal background fluorescence help indications stand out more so inspectors need to spend less time examining each part
Improve inspection consistency and reliability
- Maintain magnetic particle system performance over greater periods of time thanks to the highly-durable, easily dispersed 14A particles
- Reduced particle clumping helps maintain particle concentration in the suspension bath for dependable inspections
Convenient to use
- Fast, reliable solution with immediately ready-to-use mixture of 14A magnetic particles, water conditioners and corrosion preventatives – no measuring or dilution required
- Designed to be used in a variety of applicators, so you can choose your preferred method to apply the solution