Digital UV light meter
The UVM3059 is designed for measuring ultraviolet radiation, primarily for use in non-destructive material testing. It was developed according to the specifications of ISO 3059.
The housing is dust and splash-proof according to protection class IP54. The optical sensor is integrated into the surface of the meter.
Visible Light Meter
Measures visible light in foot-candles or lux
The Visible Light Meter accurately measures visible light in either foot-candles or lux and includes a permanently affixed visible light sensor specially constructed to measure visible white light in the range of 400-760 nm for non-destructive testing.
- Photo diode sensor
- 400-760 nm range for ASTM E2297
- +/-5% accuracy for NADCAP requirements
- Accurately measures visible white light emission
- Range selection 0 to 2,000 ft-candles / 0 to 20,000 lux
- Adjustable digital readout ranges: 20, 200 & 2,000 ft-candles or 200, 2,000 & 20,000 lux